Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sending our Love♥

Alright i know this is my 2nd post for today but this one is important and i must share this with you.
You have probably heard all about the devastating floods in Queensland and in Brisbane and it made me think about all the heart broken families, lost people and animals too, destruction and terror and so i wanted to make a post to show that I care and even my family got involved to send their love too (:

My brothers friend is in Queensland and he is really worried about him so is Caleb's *one of my mates in brisbane* aunty.I  made a prayer for everyone and I'd like to share it and you to keep everyone in your thoughts.

this is a prayer for the people involved in the floods and their families. (: I would just like to send out love and hope to everyone out there who is involved in what is happening with the floods and all their family and friends. Watch over them and keep Caleb Collishaw's aunty and my brothers friend Alfred in your heart and minds as they are worried about them. With this prayer we send our love and guidance to her and all the others so please think of all the people involved including her and give Caleb, my brother and everyone the peace of mind that Calebs aunty, Alfred and the others are safe and everything is fine. thankyou xxx

I decided to show i cared at first by blogging this prayer as well as taking a photo of me doing the heart symbol with my hands but as you can see below i suck at it.

My suck-ish heart symbol :P

My sis and I tried to make a heart together but it didn't really work as you can see :P


Celeste and I trying to make a heart (:

 So instead i cut out a piece of paper in the shape of a heart and wrote on it "sending my love" My brother Joel, and myself have each taken a photo with us holding the heart and sending our love.

























My question for anyone reading this is... do any of you pay much attention to what's happening in the world around us? if so has it ever made an impact on your life?

So tonight when you're sitting down watching t.v , reading a book or whatever you're doing just take a moment to think about the disaster happening right now in Queensland and maybe say a prayer or post a picture like we did sending your love♥ xxx



2 comments:

  1. Aww you included me! :) xoxoxox <3 Thanks sis. :) I love you so much and I made a post too. It's awful over there, my prayers are with EVERYONE and their families. xoxoxoxox

    Keep going sis, you share the love very well. :) xoxoxo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe of course i did :D nawwh xoxoxoooxx♥♥ no probs hun :D nawwh Iloveeeyouuuu sooo much too :) I'll check it out kay hun? :) Nawwh mine too ♥ xxoxoxoxooxoxxox

    I will :D and you too!! :D you do as well hun :3 ♥xoxoxoxo♥xx

    ReplyDelete