Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heyyaah again everyone [:
Me today just put a bit of
makeup on [:
Well as you know i posted my last post really early this morning about 2 am? Well i didn't actually go to bed after that so i have had no sleep and excuse me if i sound cranky ahaha :D

I actually pulled an all nighter!! First of all i am obssesed with facebook at night so i was on facebook till 3am and also writing my blog then i spent the rest of the night talking to one of my mates Rydge and we talked on the phone for... 4 HOURS!! ahaha we just had random talks about school, friends and life. I got the biggest shock at 6 am when i was in the middle of speaking to him and my mum picked up the other phone in her bedroom and was listening in!! the little spy aye :P She like came in room and told me to go to bed but i was just so full of energy this morning... well that energy didn't last long... After finally getting off the phone to him i fell asleep playing on my ipod touch and woke up later about 12:45 and boy was i in a bad mood! It was my fault for staying up all night but i wasn't tired.



 anyways and then mum wanted me to come with her and my brother to go pick up my sister from work and take her to the dentist so i agreed and shuffled into the car feeling grumpy and like i had to put on my makeup to feel a bit better ahaha [: anywaays we took my sis to the dentist and it took AGES!! I MEAN FOREVER we ended up being there till 3:50!!

The back of my sisters head
i seem like a stalker but i love her
hair i just had to get a pic!!
My beautiful sis on the way
to the dentist. The suns kinda
in her eyes but she is still as
gorgeous as ever!!











  



I was sooooo bored i basically sat there with my bro and played on my Ipod touch playing plants vs zombies, froggy jump, doodle jump and other games that kept me sane!!

Doodle Jump kept me sane!!
 After being bored out of my mind i ended up reading a really interesting Who magazine and when Celeste finally came out i couldn't put it down so when everyone left i just sat there reading it ahaha :) After that we were all hungry and thirsty so we went to the shops then went home and all relaxed :)

 It's been a looooong and tiring day but i'm really looking forward to tomorrow because my mum, bro and i are going to the Galleria to see my Nanna♥ :D I better get some sleep tonight then ahaha x]

 Alright now i've decided that after i write each blog entry that at the end of it i ask you * viewers of my blog* a question relating to my post so.... what's the latest any of you have stayed up and what do you do when you're up all night? do you talk to a mate who's also awake and break the phone bill x] or maybe read a book..go on fb? feel free to share(:  seyaaahhs later♥ xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for being there for me. I need to grow my hair longer lol. I am so lucky you have you and my family :) xoxoxox

    You look really pretty in your photoes and when you picked me up from work AND when you saw your friend acrosss the park. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probs hun♥ ahahaha i think it looks great :D aawwwwh i'm lucky to have you and my family too hun (: ♥♥ xoxoxooxoxxxoxx

    hehee thankyouuu(: you look pretty all the time babe :D ♥ xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete