Monday, January 10, 2011

Heyaaah[:

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(: .. i just had to do that...
anyways.. Heyyaah to everyone out there reading my blog just though i'd give you a quick description of well.. me [:
Hrmmh where to start... well my name is Claudia *waves* hiii [:
Most recent picture of me


 I am turning 16 this year.. : O <--- my face when i just actually realised that... ummh as you can see i'm quiet RaNdOm and like a little kid but that's just me and if you don't like it well i don't really care :P anyways am the middle child of my lovely.. average family♥

 I have an AWESOME little brother called Joel [:
Joel♥ and me
 and a BEAUTIFUL older sis who is Celeste

My beautiful sis Celeste
.. you can check out her totally wicked blog http://sweetchic-sweetdreams.blogspot.com/ <--- where she talks about all things pink and girlie, shares her thoughts and current obsessions..so check it out!! she is quiet opposite to me with her whole girlie thing but i know i have a pink background so i really can't prove i'm not like her but as well as being opposites we do share some likes such as writing and being photo whores as we call each other with our little photoshoots we do..ahaha [:
One pic from our little photoshoots♥


 Also both of us have previously had blogs but never stuck with them so we have both started new ones and we plan to stick to them!! .. or at least try... :P
 anyways i also have a loving mum i can go to for advice or hugs(: A dad who i can muck around with because he acts like a big kid [: the cutest puppy ever my beautiful boy Cappucino♥ .. we call him Cappy though [: and my wonderful Nanna who always makes me laugh and gives me advice.


Another person who i consider family in my life is my sisters boyfriend Grant he's always looking out for me and he's like my older bro [:
This is Celeste Grant and I


I have the best group of friends that stick by me no matter what. Hannah, Carissa, Mark and Michael and Rydge are my closest mates. One thing you must know is that i did say quick description of me at the begining but one thing you should know is that i write essay long responses so be aware ahaha x] well that's all you need to know really... anyways it's taken me forever to get this blog up and going and i procrastinate so much that it is now 2 am :/ anyways i better get off and get some sleep soon.. I'll keep updating as regularly as i can maybe once a day.. if i can keep it up... but hopefully this will not be the last post.
I don't really know how to end these things so I'll just say byeeee for now and I'll blog some more later on seeeyaaahh [: ♥ xxx

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, you rock girl, that intro kicks butt, and it wasn't too long either, silly :P!


    Aw I'm so lucky to have you my beautiful sis and I love yooooou. xoxox

    Oh and I'm a follower of BOTH your blogs, lol. :) xoxoxo <3 keep blogging, so cute and cool.

    You should do some tutorials on being Scene/emo/rock chick, I'd totally love that. :)

    You should take photos of your clothes too. :)

    Love you sis so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah thanks :D and seriously i do write essay responses so be ready for em :P

    nawwwh i'm even luckier to have a wonderful super beautiful sis like you :D nawwh iloveeeeeyouuu more xoxoxxx

    ahahaha thanks hun :) are you blogging on any previous blogs? i'll follow them too :D xoxoxoxx nawwh thanks hun same to you :]

    ahaha i'm hoping to actually get a camera with some cash and start doing make up, hair and outfit tutorials :D looking forward to doing one so keep your eyes peeled for it :D That's a great idea thanks :D

    ahaha i will but you're waaay better at that photography then me :P

    nawwwh loveeeyouuu even more♥♥♥ xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxx

    ReplyDelete