Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PART TWO Of What a day!! :D

Pics continued♥!!





 



 




After our snack Mum and Nanna went to the bathroom and chemist whilst Joel and I chilled :D played plants versus zombies again!! :D

 

Ilovehim♥


Joel went over to look through the hole in the wall at the coming soon place xD he's soo cute (:





we then headed off with Nanna back to her house but not before taking a group photo or two (:







 The car trip was long, hot and i felt dizzy :/ but once we got out at my Nanna's house i was feeling much better (: more pics for you all to enjoy ahaha :D


 


Flowers are manly :)



Little poser :P♥






















She's Beautiful♥




FRANGAPANI!!..or however you spell it :P







Then we said goodbye got back in the car and went home. Once we got home we were all pretty tired so we spent the afternoon relaxing and hanging with Cappy♥


 

 



 























So after this long day i have spent even longer just putting this blog together i started uploading the pictures at 6pm and now it's 3am :/ stupid slow computer ... :( anyway it doesn't matter cos i think this will be the longest post i will post especially on this computer.. sooo many pictures :/

I'm getting up nice and early today for a check up at the hospital so i should be going to bed as soon as i post this. But first..."what's your style..?? are you girly, tomboyish, emo/scene, ect?? please feel free to share :D 

Goodnight or goodmorning blog readerss (: ♥ seeyaaahhs xoxoxoxox



1 comment:

  1. Let me first say oh my god oh my god oh my golly gosh god...that was sooo long. It didn't take me long to read as it was really well written and interesting. How the hell did you manage to upload that much? lol <3

    I love all the pics and all the words and all th sentences, you are sooooo talented!

    You're kicking my butt at this blogging thing, I'm glad you and I can share our passion together with the whole wide world!

    All your comments on FB and my blog always make me feel loved. You are sooo pretty and I know your a really nice person underneath that emo-ness lol.

    I love you sososososososossososososososososososososososososossosososososososososososos much more than words could ever describe. I love you baby-sis and your blog is kick ass! xoxoxoxox

    Keep writing coz I am a fully fledged follower, love you xoxoxoxoxxox <3 <3 I love your outfit the btw we need to go shopping again. :) :)) xoxoxoxox <3 <3 xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete